Announcing the NFJA Second Wives Coalition
If you are a second wife, grandparent, noncustodial parent, or anyone - man or woman - who wants to help create a successful educational/public awareness campaign to help families who have issues related to:
"Visitation"/parenting time, child support, move-aways, unjust adoption, paternity fraud, etc.
Would you please send us an email at NFJAinfo@aol.com?
Please include the following. The National Family Justice Association (NFJA) will keep all information confidential:
Please note: Because of the anticipated volume of responses and time constraints, we may not be able to respond individually to all of your email messages. But, please know that all will be read and appreciated.
- Your name (last name is optional)
- The state, county, and city where you live.
- A description of why you want to be involved with the NFJA Second Wives Coalition.
- A brief description of what you think needs to be done to help raise general public awareness of our issues in order to find and implement positive, effective solutions.
- May we contact you for further information? (yes or no)
- Your contact information: phone number and email address.
- Please email your response to: NFJAinfo@aol.com
- Also, if you, or someone you know, has a child support error or concern, would you please respond to our Child Support Errors National Information Request on the www.NFJA.org homepage?
Thank you. There are millions of families nationwide who are affected by these issues. Together we can make positive change for our families! There is hope!
Would you please distribute this message to all interested persons or groups?